~The Academy~

Welcome to ~The Academy~ Forums! Please Register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

~The Academy~

Welcome to ~The Academy~ Forums! Please Register.

~The Academy~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
~The Academy~

Welcome To ~The Academy~ Fourms

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» hmmmmm
Welcome to the first competition for kaiba corporation I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 7:50 pm by ~The Academy~ ! goth

» Crazy Guy is here!
Welcome to the first competition for kaiba corporation I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 2:07 pm by CrazyMyst13

» Rabbit Hero deck
Welcome to the first competition for kaiba corporation I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 3:09 pm by ~The Academy~ Wind-up

» ~The Academy~ ! goth's Evil Laval Rabbit Deck
Welcome to the first competition for kaiba corporation I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 2:34 pm by ~The Academy~ ! goth

» Dark world deck
Welcome to the first competition for kaiba corporation I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 7:33 am by ~the academy~!!!!!!!

» Chaos Agents
Welcome to the first competition for kaiba corporation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 2:41 am by Galaxy17

» Fusion Deck
Welcome to the first competition for kaiba corporation I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 6:18 am by Fairy

» Watt Burn Deck
Welcome to the first competition for kaiba corporation I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 6:17 am by Fairy

» Welcome to the first competition for kaiba corporation
Welcome to the first competition for kaiba corporation I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 10:55 pm by kaiba

Welcome to the first competition for kaiba corporation

kaiba
    kaiba

Welcome to the first competition for kaiba corporation Empty Welcome to the first competition for kaiba corporation

Post  kaiba Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:55 pm

-when ~the academy~ m3ster accepts I will start this tournament.
    Welcome to the first competition for kaiba corporation The rules are simple
    Welcome to the first competition for kaiba corporation Oblisksummen
    1- log yourself into the competition and try not to lose.
    pm me at the dueling network if you want to join >> my name is kaib_100 or ~the academy~kaiba and this is the link for the tournament>>>
    http://challonge.com/dueling_war1

2-The competition consists of 16 duelists

3-Every two duelists duel against each other in a match consists of three duels, the winner in 2 duels will continue in the competition

Welcome to the first competition for kaiba corporation -photo-shopWelcome to the first competition for kaiba corporation Dueling_war1

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:11 pm